Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rock and Rolled sympathy


Well, I found some papers as I was cleaning up my stamp area today and was inspired to create a card with osmething other than the usual kinds of images I use. I really like how it turned out! I was routing through my sentiments and this one felt like it would make a nice sympathy card. Luckily I am not making it out of need.

I was very happy with how it turned out. I used an image I hadn't for a long time and added the rock and roll technique to it. I rolled the edges on soft suede. You can't tell but I also sprayed the whole thing with my gold glimmer mist. It looks quite pretty IRL.

Thanks for popping in. I hope your New Year is on the right track. If you want to leave feedback I would love to know what you think!

No comments: