Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Card and Candy!!!


Hi! I had a few spare minutes while supper was cooking, and last week on Friday I had HAPPY MAIL from my SS. She had included a couple of kits she put together with stamped bella images, dp, ribbon and an embellishment. This is what I came up with!! I thought it turned out pretty cute and I love love love the purples!

I am hoping to post the Bella sketch challenge project sometime tonight also.

In honor of the card kit I loved from my SS I have decided that my first blog candy will also be a card kit with a bella image. Leave a comment on my blog and I will choose someone on Sunday, Sept 14 to receive the kit! I will also post a picture of the blog candy kit tonight!! Thanks for checking it out!

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

I love the card! The bow and bag are so pretty! I like the sponging that frames the image, too.

Congrats on your new blog!