Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Babies and Christmas

Happy Tuesday!

I had such a great weekend! I got to see the birth of my brand new niece and god daughter Kaylea Emma who was born on Friday, Nov 21. Mom and babe are doing great so I was inspired to create a baby card to welcome her! I used a new baby set I got from my SCS secret sister a couple of months ago. It is so cute and I was excited to have the chance to use it! I used Pink Pirouette and bashful blue. I also added some bashful blue taffeta and a CB background with a baby theme I got from wish RAK.

Also, I wanted to use my Elzybelles stamp with the holiday window and the snow saying. I am going to send it to MY secret sister in her December reveal package. I hope Melanie hosts a round 3!! This one uses tempting turquoise, red riding hood and WW. I also used my new CB folder snowflakes that I got today from my same Secret Sis. She is so awesome!!! And the final touch was the turquoise gg and some liquid applique for the snow effect. I hope she likes it!


So, as always, thanks for popping in and I will post again in the next couple days. Please let me know what you think! See you soon!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Love the layout and the CB folder.

Jaspere said...

A sweet baby and a card to match. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Ilina Crouse said...

these are so sweet. I love Elzybells!

Michelle Walpole said...

Both cards are great Angie! I particularly like the baby one (this is an amazing comment if you knew I just avoid doing baby cards most of the time!)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

what great cards....congrats on the new baby.....I luv newborns...I luv them all, but it is something about a newborns...have fun! *~*

Tina said...

your cards are very pretty. The baby card is very sweet!

Carmen said...

Ohh these are just too cute@@

Kristin said...

both cards are super sweet and cute.