Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am in love with da bomb!!!

OK, I found this site a few weeks back called Bombshell Stamps. Please check out their site if you like the images! I absolutely LOVE them! Anyways, I ordered my first set the day I found the site and it came in the mail today so I have been playing!!!



This was the first card I made with it. I also used my swiss dots CB background I got from my awesome SCS sis onelightningchic. (I love her! She was such an awesome SS!) I think I will send this to her as a thanks for her spoiling me. She even made me knitted dishcloths after I asked her for them once I knew she was a multi talented crafter, unlike me... Plus she wove me 2 tea towels and knitted me cashmere socks I wear a LOT for my birthday! She is amazing!

The second project is is an adorable clipboard with a 2009 mini calandar that if I decide I can part with I may send to my new SS although I don't yet know who she is...


So, if you want to take a second and let me know what you think that would be awesome! As always, thanks for popping by!!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

they are "da bomb" adorable card and clipborad....super images! *~*

Jaspere said...

Wow!! That is one fine lady. I've recently seen their website but wasn't sure I could pull it off. Maybe we can swap images sometime.

Melissa said...

OH I love these stamps! Are there men too?? LOL