Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Addicted to Twilight!

I joined a swap for fans of twilight on split coast stampers. I made these which can be used for purse or bag tags, keychains or jean clips. My DD wears hers on her jeans. They are hard to see because the protector I put on the photo is shiny. It is Edward sitting in the school cafeteria. I think they turned out alright.


The second is the card I made. I found a photo I loved of Edward at the piano and I thought they would make great cards. I wish they turned out better, but they are OK.

As always, thanks for popping in and let me know what you think!!


6 comments:

Jaspere said...

Your card is the perfect color combination for the challenge. As for my calendar it's just a card for April. I may have to play on the idea more and add other months.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful card!!! I just LOVED the twilight books (: I hope she adds to the story in the future!

Carmen said...

I loved the books and these are awesome! The would make great bookmarks too! TFS!

Unknown said...

great idea! love what you did with the "frame" very clever :).

Anonymous said...

Oh how interesting. Very cool designs!

Martha said...

love those little tag things.