Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last of my Secret Sis challenges...

I saw this little pizza box that Cheryl did and I loved it! I knew it would be the perfect project to CASE for my Sassy Stampers sis!!! I have yet to figure out those great ribbon bows she has so I just added an extra color...



















This second is my tropical card. I suck at freehand so the little palm tree looks a bit wierd, but I think overall it turned out pretty good.


As always thanks so much for stopping by and let me know what you think!! I am hoping to get the whole thing assembled, photographed and mailed tomorrow so I should be posting the whole deal tomorrow evening!! See you all later and have a great day!!



9 comments:

Janet said...

very cute! love the box!
hugs

Jaspere said...

Adorable. Love the pearls in her hair.

Tina said...

The box turned out georgeous! the card is fabulous as well! love all the little details!

specialcraftmom4 said...

You did a great job on this challenge! I love how you placed pearls in the LM hair (: Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

You are gamer than me...so not going to the freehand drawing place on my cards...the 5 year olds i used to teach even laughed at my meagre efforts at drawing!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I love the pearls in her hair!The card colors rock it too!

Carmen said...

Love the pearl's you put in her hair :)

Stephanie said...

great job with these...

Unknown said...

ooer! great Secret Sis projects. Cheryl's creations are amazing and great job with the CASE....wish i was making like your beach beauty right now but it's getting ready to rain outside *lol*