Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

How can you not LOVE a secret sister????


I was in a 6 month Secret Sister swap on Split Coast Stampers since January and I loved everything I got! My secret sis was Cabio and she spoiled me rotten... :) I loved it! I sat down this weekend and used some of the stuff she sent in her reveal package to create a thank you card I am sending her... She sent these build a flower cut outs and I also got this cute cute Hula Anya! I got this creative idea in my head as soon as I saw them, but I don't think that it turned out quite how I envisioned, but I think it is pretty cute. I am going to try some more and see if I can get a better result later on.

Anyways, a quick Thank You post to Cabio and I want you to know I do use your gifts!!! I love it when I can tell that a sis has taken the time to get to know me and what I like. It feels less like just a chore.

Thanks for popping by and let me know what you think!


5 comments:

Dru said...

Hi Angie, what a cute card - I'm aure she'll love it!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I like it! It turned out great. I know what you mean, I see a design in my head and for some reason it doesn't translate quite like I wanted. Weird, huh!

Jaspere said...

I think the flowers go nicely with that image which you colored fabulously I might add.

Carmen said...

Super cute card! I would tickled to get that in the mail!

cabio's craft corner said...

Angie, I got this wonderful card from you today. Love the cute layout on this card and the way you made a pop up flower lei in her hair. Yes, I am sure you can handle your Copics. It took me quite a while to get used to it and to date, I am still practicing. Yes, let's keep in touch and I am going to add myself to your followers' list.
Thank you for being my SS!
Hugs,
Cabio