Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Delightful Day



I am so sorry to have neglected my blog!! I feel like I didn't stamp in ages, but I have a card today and some Halloween goodies in the next couple days I want to post that my 4 yo helped me with...

This one is a card I made because I wanted to use more than the 1 embellishment I usually do. I decided to layer some paper and add some lacy ribbon and shiny pearl dots. I think it turned out pretty good! I am hoping to be back in the stamping swing this week and keep in gear. I had a good day because I finally got some mojo AND a chance to get to my table! Whoot!

Thanks so much for popping by and as always, I love hearing what you think!

2 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

The pastel color looks very soothing for the eyes and the card is so delightful!
Hugs,
Cabio

The Wired Angel said...

Good to have you back.. I love the colors you chose.