Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas creations for the kids.......



These are some mini sets I made for the kids to give their classes this year. I had seen on Splitcoaststampers where someone had made snowflakes with their big shot and added some things for the kids to decorate. I loved them but didn't have the die. I was out shopping and found these kits of foam trees with all the trimmings. They are stickers, but I punched holes in the trees and added some pipe cleaner for hanging and made some simple toppers on them. I was happy with them and the kids are excited to give them to their classes. In total we will have about 65 to hand out and I bought 2 sets so they were under $14 for all of them. I worked my way through my scraps for the toppers so they are sme non conventional colors (like the pink) but they are great!

Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love to know what you think!

1 comment: