Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Its the weekend!!!



I am starting to work through some of my images from wish RAK over at Splitcoast Stampers. I found this darling image from Stamping Bella from her huggabuggs line. I also used some of my DP scraps and added a flower from the pretties kit from Stampin Up!

We also got a new kitten so if I have any extra characters in my post I blame it on paws on the keyboard! :) Anyways, thanks for coming by today and as always I would love to know what you think. Today I am off to take my dog in for a shave down. I will post her once she is all cleaned up. The other one is going in a couple of weeks.

Anyways, as always I am glad you came by today and let me share some of our news along with a card. I would love to hear what you think...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

Dru said...

This is so cute Angie - everything looks just perfect, the adorable image, the pretty strip paper and flower with pearl embellishments! Nicely done!!

Vicki said...

Awww....How precious! Wonderful card! Blessings to you!

Gina Lindsay said...

Adorable card! What a sweet kitty too.