Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moccasin Class!


OK, so I know it isn't paper craft but I took a moccasin class the past 2 weeks. This is the first one. I am going to finish the second one this weekend and also have a pair on the go for my ds. This is the leather and fur Madi picked out for her pair. I am using the same leather plus some grey fur and dark beads for my sonshine. I think Madi is pretty excited. Luckily she will get a new pair as her feet get bigger and I will be better at making them too. I am also hoping to get lessons on mukluks, and I think they should go OK as the whole base is the first step in the process...


Thanks so much for coming by. I will have more paper crafts for you this weekend. Scrap club tomorrow night so I will post our projects, plus some Valentines for the kids! Even though it is something different I would still love to know what you think!



No comments: