Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013


As promised!  My first card post for 2013.  This is a fun card I made and Madi wanted to use for her friend's birthday.  The image is from Stamping Bella, ketto I believe... I love the crochet flowers from Stampin Up!  As well, I am going into a stamp club, the second one I will have been in ever other than hosting them, so I am excited about that.  Our first one is Jan 25, so I will add those projects when I post.  Thanks so much for your patience with me and I am so happy to slowly be back stamping and sharing with you on my blog!

Thanks so much for coming by today!  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Very nice! Isn't it a great feeling to commit to something FUN for a change? Keep it up, it gives you something to look forward to rather than dreading.