Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaleb


DS has a party to go to this weekend and so I made up a super quick card for him. I find for the kids I want them to be cute but not as involved. Little kids don't appreciate the work that some cards take to create, so I have taken to no longer going all out on the ones for the kids classmates. This one I used booglie eyes and smarty pants stamp sets from SU! along with my new border punch from sale a bration. It is the first time I have used it and am happy with how it turned out! So this one i headed off on Saturday..

Just a quick post today, but wanted to get something on. I love your feedback so please take a minute and post your thoughts! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the sentiment...the colors are great too.

Jaspere said...

This is cute.

Sara said...

too cute!