Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thanks for your hard work!



I made these 2 cards for our biomedical technicians at work. We moved our work from a 5000 sq ft building to a brand new 8800 sq ft building. Sadly it isn't too close to being functional for everyoen and these guys have been working so hard to get everyone up and running. We all pitched in and gave Ken and Jeff each a bottle of Jack Daniels and I made the cards to go with the token of appreciation. They were both quite surprised by the gesture and very appreciative. We certainly would be a lot further behind if it weren't for them! Ken came to me the following day and was very impressed with his card and said he heard I made it and wanted to let me know how impressed he was, so that made me feel pretty good!

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by. I am getting off track this week with posting but will have a couple more before Sunday!

As always, I would love to know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet they really appreciated your kind gesture...Who wouldn't like a bottle of Jack Daniels...oh and your very nice card...I love the muted earth tones...

Jaspere said...

So very thoughtful and of course they were impressed *LOL*