Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May DIVAS Challenge



Hi! Thanks so much for coming by! Today I am showing my card I created for my blogging sisters group Designing DIVAS. Dru posted the challenge and it was to create a masculine card. Since Father's Day is fast approaching I wanted to make sure I was ready. I came up with this card and used a flashy classic car for the main image. I also used sage shadow ribbon and some SU! coordinating design paper. Just a bit of a simple card. but I love the green and gray and I think my Dad will love it.

Thanks so much for coming by today and as always, I would love to know what you think!

1 comment:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Great job with the challenge! I love seeing this image come out to play. I have this set and have hd it for years. It is always fun seeing it used in a new way. :)