Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


I have not posted in forever! I had a few projects done and didn't get a chance to post them as I took the kids away last week for my cousin's wedding. We were gone from Thursday till Sunday and I had been so busy with activities I was just too pooped to post. Sorry!!! Anyways, this is an ATC I made for a technique swap over at the Bombshell Stamps forums. I have been doing a bit over there as I love the stamps. I only have 2 sets but I am hoping to get a new set or 2 next month. We will see what happens - with 5 kids usually something in life comes up... sigh.... Oh well.

As always, thanks for popping by. I just have a quick post as I need to get to bed. Work tomorrow and it is already 11:30 PM here. 6:30 comes way too soon!! PS... I would love to hear what you think!

No comments: