Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella Sistahs!!


I made a variation of this card for the 3 girls on my Bella Birthday list! I sometimes get behind on sending cards to these girls but I am ahead of myself for May. The inside is a white piece with Birthday Wishes stamped in cocoa in the corner. I had not used a DP for the main card base and it was a bit of a challenge but it worked out OK in the end. Still scanning my cards at this point, but I really need to find my camera as my pics are a bit disappointing!

As always I am so glad you popped by and I would love to know what you think!!

8 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

isn't it great to be ahead! this is a cutie!

Sara said...

Very cute! I love those little girls!

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. So tell me how do you manage to get ahead of the game I am so far behind *LOL*

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Very sweet. I like the border punched strip with the flowers. Colors are great too.

Unknown said...

I love the layout of your card and that sweet little image. The flowers go so well too....

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Angie, this is so cute!

Dru said...

What a sweet card, and your image is adorable!