Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella Sistahs!!


I made a variation of this card for the 3 girls on my Bella Birthday list! I sometimes get behind on sending cards to these girls but I am ahead of myself for May. The inside is a white piece with Birthday Wishes stamped in cocoa in the corner. I had not used a DP for the main card base and it was a bit of a challenge but it worked out OK in the end. Still scanning my cards at this point, but I really need to find my camera as my pics are a bit disappointing!

As always I am so glad you popped by and I would love to know what you think!!

9 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

isn't it great to be ahead! this is a cutie!

Sara said...

Very cute! I love those little girls!

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. So tell me how do you manage to get ahead of the game I am so far behind *LOL*

Karen from PA said...

Very cute!

Cindy said...

Very sweet. I like the border punched strip with the flowers. Colors are great too.

Micki Switzer said...

I love the layout of your card and that sweet little image. The flowers go so well too....

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Angie, this is so cute!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Dru said...

What a sweet card, and your image is adorable!