Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010



I got an awesome surprise in the mail yesterday from my virtual friend Cabio!! It was 3 pages full of different Magnolia images! I was so excited I already colored 3 of them and can't wait to finish them up into cards! I did manage to make one up to start. I tried to switch up my usual style by some off layering and trimming out my image. I wanted it to look like she was sitting on the edge of the one layered section. I put in a birthday saying, forgetting I had the perfect saying that I had got from an SS in the fall. Oh well, I have another image of her so I will likely use it for another card.

Thanks so much for stopping in! I had fun making this card and would love to know what you think!

1 comment:

cabio's craft corner said...

This 60's Tilda is colored preciously Angie. Your layout for this card is very cute too!!
Hugs,
Cabio