Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vintage DIVA Challenge for April



This is the card I made for my DIVA blogging sisters April challenge. It was to use images pre WW2 vintage style. I found this image on a link Vicki provided: http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com/

I really struggled with this one and I am not sure why it gave me such a challenge! Vicki also challenged us to layer the image, so I popped up the girls hats. I stamped a friendship saying on the inside. I think it turned out OK, but I still think I want to try tackling this again.

Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love to know what you think!

4 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Awesome! I love what you did with the image for the challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

OMGoodness.. you reminded me that I have to catch up!! This is darling and perfect for the challenge. Hugs, Peggy x

Leigh Ann Baird said...

It's lovely! I'm not so good with vintage but really should give this challenge a go.

Unknown said...

Love the coloring on the image and those hats are so cute. You did great with the challenge.