Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010



Here is another card I made with some of the Magnolia images I received from Cabio. I just love this little girl! I think I will also make one that has a saying about kissing a lot of frogs before finding a prince or something! lol... I used stickles on her wings and colored her with copics. I am pretty happy with this card. I think it could use something but I didn't want to play and overdo it. Maybe I could have inked the edges of the image or something?? I am not sure.

Thanks for stopping in today! I am really making an effort not to lag this month in my blogging posts like I did last month. I would love to hear what you think!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I think it's great the way it is. Love the colors and the layering you did on the border punch. I have been having so much fun with Magnolias too lately!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I think it's perfect the way it is and I love the shimmery wings. This is a great card!