Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April Blog Hop Bombshell Stamps!



This month the challenge was Pretty in pink. I love pink and love making cards with it! I also began my SS challenges with my blogging group Design DIVAS (check out their blogs on my side bar!! They are all amazing!!) and the first one was to make an envelope card. I followed the provided instructions and came up with this card. I think it covers the pink requirement and showcases my Bombshell girl and also I can check off my first challenge for the SS exchange! :) The flap of the envelope part is held down with a velcro piece and the top piece actually tucks inside. You will have to forgive my bad photo. I have a camera MIA and had to scan. My scanner never seems to want to pick up my lightest copic pink either!

Here are all the stops on our hop...

Kas
Patti
Meredith
Katie
QueenBScraps
Steph
Erika
Sy
Angie<-You are here.
BoHoRose
Kelli
Stempelientje
Cheryl
Kathi
jheuser
Alison
Shaz
PerkyNihilist
Danielle


Thanks so much for coming by today and have fun continuing on your blog hopping this Wonderful Wednesday!!

As always I would love to know what you think!

15 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

such a cool design and the image is simply divine!! amazing job!!!

love it!

hugs!
meredith

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Angie!

Daniella said...

That is such a great idea!! Love it!

Shaz said...

Your Envelope card looks like a clutch...
Trés Chic!

Alison said...

This is really pretty, and a great idea! It's really soft looking and lovely!

Kas said...

I super love it!! I never decorate envelopes...I don't know why, but perhaps this will inspire me!

KarmaCraft said...

I love it Angie! What is that corner punch? PM me on Bombshell, I'm *Sy. :)

Kathi said...

It's lovely. I love how you decorated the envelope. Your Bombshell Angel looks beautiful!

Jennifer Richardson said...

Hi Angie!
That card & Envie ROCKS! I love it! I am just seeing bombshell stamps for the first time and I have GOT TO HAVE THEM ALL lol. Im hooked. The hop is so fun you girls are very talented :)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Angie, your card is absolutely lovely! Love the soft colors and all of the wonderful details ;D

Nicole Maki said...

This is great.

I really like the decorative punched edges you used and the card is very clever - haven't seen one like this before.

Unknown said...

love this envelope card. The design is wonderful

Jodie said...

Amazing card Angie!

Bombshell Stamps said...

Wow, Angie! This is beyond amazing!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Post this in our gallery if you haven't already, I'd love to twitter about it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Oh I LOVE this feminine card! Great job (: