Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Congratulations Baby Girl!


Well, all the kids activities have come to a close and I am finally getting a chance to get some stamping done. This is the card I made for my oldest daughter who just graduated from Victoria School of the Arts at the end of June. I love the saying from Dr. Suess so I wrote it on the card and finished it up on the inside for her.

Our June DIVAS challenge was something patriotic/celebration themed and using the colors red white and blue. Bailey's grad gown was red so I used the colors on her card. I figure it passes because it is the biggest celebration for us in her life so far...

Thanks so much for coming by today and as always I would love to hear your feedback!



3 comments:

Dru said...

Great take on the challenge - your card is adorable - love that red for graduation!!

Scrapping Julie said...

great job on this. the coloring is fantastic!

Sara said...

oh my gosh, how cute!