Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Invitations...



I made this easel card for a lady who works with my mom. I am doing up her wedding invitations and she liked the easel card design. She only needs about 7 of them so I don't mind at all. I sent her 2 samples tonight to see if she likes either and if not I will make up a couple more for her to see. The lighter one still needs a stamped sentiment on it, but I thought I would hold off until she decides which she prefers. Anywas, thanks so much for popping by!! Tonight I am off to a supper I won at a local steak house. I am looking forward to that! Then Friday we are celebrating my parents anniversary with supper.

Take care and as always I would love to know what you think!

5 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

How sweet!! Have fun celebrating!
Hugs,
Cabio

Dru said...

They both look great!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

These are both great Angie. Love the softness. Very appropriate for wedding invitations.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Both are lovely! I'm seeing these easel cards everywhere and I still haven't tried it yet!

Unknown said...

These are both great!