Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome Baby



This is a card I made for VSN over at Splitcoast stampers. It was a couple weekends ago and my DD and I did 2 challenges on the Friday night. The challenge was to use a bird on your card. I pulled out a set I had gotten awhile back and used the sweet stork on the postage tag. I just love the tiny baby pastel button brads too and use them when I can. I definitely think it adds to it. We have a couple of babies due at work this year so having the card will come in handy for sure!
Thanks for popping in. I have been working on getting a new to me vehicle the past few weeks. I think I have decided on a Ford Escape 2007. Anyone who has one I would love feedback...
Take care!

2 comments:

dallasdig said...

aww. this is sweet!

Dru said...

Cute card Angie - I love the sentiment you used with this - it's just perfect! Your vintage St. Patrick's Day card is adorable too!! Hugs, Dru