Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where does the time go?


Wow! I feel like I just posted and then life gets busy and before I know it I have lost a week or even 2! What is going on? Well, besides the fact that we are STILL waiting to get out of a deep freeze here (-28 with the wind chill and coldest start to March in 90 years.... ugh!!) I have been busy taking care of several personal things. BUT I have been working on some stuff and I am going to share with you now! This is a card I made for the vintage card challenge for my SS group. I kinda feel like I cheated a bit because the image was printed, but I think it is pretty cute. I dressed it up with some DP and flowers and added the St paddys day greeting. You can't tell but I sprayed the whole thing with glimmer mist in gold and the overall effect is pretty.

Thanks so much for coming by! I am glad you took the time to visit and would love to know any feedback you have for me! Take care!

No comments: