Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

A little on the wild side

Good morning!

Took the kiddos on a much needed holiday in the mountains this past week. Was one of the best holidays in some time. We were missing the 2 oldest but all in all we had so much fun.

I am still so grateful to have my stamp room back and a place of my own to make a mess and create.  Feels so good! Today I want to share a couple variations of my cheetah cards.  I still adore this set. I believe it is stamping up! Into the wild.  I tend to use it as a go to for more masculine cards but any time really.

I also forgot how much I love adding in the drywall mesh tape for texture. Haha. The paper is some cute do I picked up one day on a local dollar tree visit.

Well as always thank you so much for taking a minute to pop by and visit my Lil blog and see what I am up to!!  See you all again soon. 😊

No comments: