Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy Monday!

Today I had good intentions of being productive however it was my day off and no kids home so I got lost in my little stamping nook.  I devoted the day to ladies as I have a friend at work who brings me a Tim Hortons coffee from the city when he comes out to our small town for work each day. In trade I make him cards. He requested some he could give his friends for birthdays for these were the order of the day!

I adore my bombshell stamps and may have to invest in a new set or 2 this year but we will see how it goes.




Well thanks so much for dropping by today! I realized I had screwed up and posted the same cards last post as earlier with the cougars and I deleted one.  Sorry about that!  Please feel free to leave a comment or some constructive criticism. I love hearing from my visitors!   Enjoy the week!

No comments: