Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Farewell to our summer students!!

I finally got a chance to get to my stamp table but I was feeling pressed for time... I managed to put together a couple of good luck cards for the students who have been helping out at work all summer and are getting ready to head back to school. I wish I could have done them up better, but I think they will do. I hope they don't mind them!! I will be back at my table tomorrow and will be posting again! Gosh I have missed my blog, my stamping sisters, blogging sisters and splitcoast stampers!! I have a lot of catching up to do and will get at that tomorrow also. I am hoping for a slowish work day...lol!

Have a great night and thanks for stopping in!







8 comments:

Jaspere said...

I'm sure they'll love them. I am also feeling the burn these days....work related which includes working on projects and studying for exams. I know we'll both get through it though. We always do.

Scrapping Julie said...

they look great. i am sure the students will love them!!

Gina said...

These turned out very nice. Love that big, beautiful flower.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

These are great angie! hope everything is starting to come together for you. *hugs* sue

Cindy said...

These are both so very nice. I especially love the the Fella.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great cards! Love the blue flower (:

Sara said...

They turned out great, love the flower!

Jennifer Scull said...

these are wonderful! I know that they appreciated them! :)