Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Scrap book challenges.... I am so behind in this!!


I love how this page turned out! The stamping bella challenge was to scrap a flower, garden or something similar. My DD Bailey showed me this pic she took that was on her photo blog and I thought it would be perfect!! I think I was right... I also needed to use a bella image and a title or sentiment. I used a sentiment and also a journalling bit about the picture.

As always thanks for stopping in and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is lovely..Beautiful picture and great colors.

Scrapping Julie said...

you are right. it is just lovely

Unknown said...

Simply stunning card,i really the colors...
Thanks


--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems