Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Scrap book challenges.... I am so behind in this!!


I love how this page turned out! The stamping bella challenge was to scrap a flower, garden or something similar. My DD Bailey showed me this pic she took that was on her photo blog and I thought it would be perfect!! I think I was right... I also needed to use a bella image and a title or sentiment. I used a sentiment and also a journalling bit about the picture.

As always thanks for stopping in and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is lovely..Beautiful picture and great colors.

Scrapping Julie said...

you are right. it is just lovely

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

absolutely beautiful girl! great job!!

Michell said...

Simply stunning card,i really the colors...
Thanks


--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems