Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009


I have not posted in forever!! Last week was back to work and then I took the kids to the cabin. Today is my EDO and I am hoping to stamp a little later. I decided to poast one of my older cards, but it was a rare one I did paper piecing on and I loved how it turned out! I used GinaK stamps, taffeta ribbon and some brads.

I am off to take my bf to pick up his new to him car... A buick Allure. He is excited but I am not too excited. He has a tendancy to only think about himself a LOT and with 7 people in the family a car with 5 seat belts is not practical at all - but he gets to save $ on gas! Lucky guy... I guess maybe I have my priorities focussed on family or maybe women in geneal have a better idea of priority. Sorry to vent - walking out the door and hopefully I can post something else this afternoon!

Thanks for stopping in and let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

i love paper piecing. your card is so cute. your right, a five seater car with 7 people will be awfully difficult.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Very sweet card. I like the paper piecing. It is such a perfect technique for this great dress image.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Men...who can figure out what they are thinking!LOL My hubby was interested in a truck and I told him it would be nice if he got a truck that could haul all 4 of us--they make those you know.

Your card is lovely. Paper piecing is one of my favorite things to do.

Becky said...

Great colors and love the paper piecing.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great sketch! Pretty colors too (:

Sara said...

Love that dress image! Very cute sketch too.

Gina Lindsay said...

Perfect image to paper piece! I like the layout and colors too.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!!
very nicely done...


--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems