Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Well today has 2 special meanings for me... first of all it is the end of a year and the promise of a new year to come. I have a lot of ambitions for the new year and I hope they all come to fruition! Second is my son's 8th birthday! He is the 4th but my first boy. I am sharing a card I made him for his day with you. It is bright and cheery, just how he makes me feel... most of the time! :) So tonight we are going to celebrate my neices wedding and the kids are also welcome to come, so it will be a fun filled day I think. I am looking forward to it!

As for resolutions... I want to lose some weight, typical one, I know... and I also was to post at least 2 times each week to my blog. Happy New Year to everyone!!! Have a wonderful and safe celebration and I will see you all in the new year!!!

No comments: