Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Think of Christmas...


Think of snow
Think of Santa
Ho Ho Ho....

I hope everyone is starting to enjoy the holiday season! It is my favorite time of year. I am starting to finish up my Christmas cards and had my last Christmas card class on Friday. I have a Christmas party next weekend and working on getting the teacher presents done and everything organized.

This card is one I did for my stamp club. The class loved trying something different and I am enjoying playing with this sweet snow globe stamp from SU!.I found some "snow" at the dollar giant and added a few drops of re inker to color it a bit.

So a quick post to keep up with my blog and off to create a few more things! Take care and thanks so much for popping in this busy season. As always, I would love if you have time to leave me some feedback...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the snowglobe!