Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanks for spoiling us!!!


This is my card I made for saying thanks to everyone for all the great gifts we were all blessed with this h0liday season. I am sending them out to my family to show them how grateful we are. I started sending out thank yous last year and I think it is a great idea. With the bustle of the holidays I think it shows people you have made an effort to thank them for their thoughfulness.


Hope everyone has a wonderful evening! Take care. Thanks for popping by and as always I would love your feedback!


1 comment:

Dru said...

Such a cute card Angie, the little image is darling. I always have good intentions to mail out Thank You cards, but so far that's all it is - maybe your inspiration will spur me along. Happy New Year to you and yours, Dru