Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Holiday Card

Before the season is truly over I have another card to share. This one uses one of the new sets I got from Close to my Heart. I have not used these before and only recently found them! Where have I been?? I since ordered 3 more sets that are now waiting to be inked and I know more will follow... Don't tell my boyfriend though! ;) This is a pretty quick one, but I love the little elves in this set. I made a lot of my holiday tags with them for our presents and want to work on tags earlier this year to I am not scrambling at the last minute again. I got a bunch of holiday papers from my SS this past fall and I definitely put them to use! I love the bright colors on this one and how it turned out, even though it took about 10 minutes...

Another New Years Resolution is to start taking more time on some of my cards and projects so I can appl for some DTs this year. I would love to be on one, but there is so much talent out there, I don't feel like my cards have quite enough for that challenge, but I will be working on it!! :)

As always thanks for stopping in and I would love to know what you think!


4 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very, Very cute!!!!

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute image. love the paper too!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Cindy said...

What an adorable card Angie!!
Wonderful job!!