Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

For a Friend


I made this card for my friend at work who had a really bad week last week. This is my new image from Sugar Nellie called Demure. I got it on Friday in my order... woohoo! I was very excited that my order came so fast! I also had visited Michaels on Friday and found a really nice saying stamp that read `For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible.` I think it will really make her day when I take it to her tomorrow and just a pick up she could use.

I paper pieced her dress with matching DP and was pleased with the over all result.

As always, thanks so much for popping in and let me know what you think!



5 comments:

Jaspere said...

She's so cute. Love her outfit.

Scrapping Julie said...

fantastic card and how sweet for you to make it for your friend. i am sure it will bring a smile to her face.

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty card Angie. Love those WOJ and Sugar Nellie stamps. I bought some of those for a few months, but some are still not used yet due to lack of time.
BTW, your paper piecing is so very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sara said...

Cute!!! love that your paper stamp, and your paper piecing is great!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Pretty card and sweet image! What a great friend you are.