Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Beautiful bella kisses


This is a card I made for the stamping bella sketch challenge over in the bella forums on Splitcoast Stampers. I used an image of Mwah bella I got from the wish RAK forums a while ago. I think she is very sassy!! I used some of my new DP for her and colored her in with my copic markers. I addded a touch of taffeta ribbon and a few chocolate sparkly brads to complete the look. My scanner just doesn't photograph near as well as my camera, however thanks to my DD, the camera is AWOL right now. The pinks look pretty white and I am a bit disappointed in the quality of it. That said, I did really have fun making this card and I love the new release from Stamping Bella. I will have to put in another order next month - hopefully!

Anyways, thanks for coming by and I would love to know what you think!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I like this card, Angie! I only have 1 bella and haven't used her in awhile.

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute angie!

Cindy said...

Cute card!! I also only have 1 Bella. Guess I need to get it out and ink it up!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Nice job Angie, you always do a good job with these images.

The Wired Angel said...

Too cute Angie.. and yes, she's sassy!!