Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Sketch of Many Layers



I made this card for the sketch challenge over on the Sugar Nellie forum at Splitcoast Stampers. It had about 7 layers and I was VERY intimidated to make it at first, but I really love the way it turned out! I used one of my gorjuss girl images from Linda Palmer over at SCS. Thanks Linda! I just love these girls! I am awaiting my first order as we speak! :) Anyways, I think she turned out very nicely and I am going to be proud to give her out!

Thanks for popping in and as always I would love to get your thoughts!

8 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

she is so sweet angie!

Payne Holler Cards said...

she is adorable! and 7 layers...that a challenge (:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Sweet card! I love the little girl stamp (:

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card and I love those stamps too. Way to go with all the layering!

Dru said...

It is a darling image, and I love the colors you used - perfect!!

Cindy said...

Adorable card!! Such a cute image!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Angie, this is such a sweet card! I'm really getting into images like this one.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.