Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun Fun Friday!!


Woohooo! I got home today from work and had an awesome surprise! I got my SS package from my blogging sis Julie!! I just love her work and last time she was my SS she made me cry with an awesome canvas she made me complete with my blog name on it! I just love everything! We had several challenges to complete including a holiday card, some lollipop buttons, some tags, a tree ornament, a purse template and goodies. Julie made me such awesome things! And she topped it off with a 6x6 recipe card for holiday cookies! I just love it! I started getting into those swaps resectly and am looking for the perfect 6x6 album to make into a cook book. Anyways, she spoiled me with primas, some crop and glue and a pre cut scallop card and layers to create my own scallop card!! Thanks so much Julie! It really made my day!!


No comments: