Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Gorjuss.....


This is a card I made playing with my gorjuss girl. I wanted something with brighter colors and decided this would be perfect! I added the scallopped edge on the brown after layering with an orange strip. The flowers I added a touch of red stickles to the centers to just add a little to it. Madi wanted to give one to her friend and I made a few extras to send out to my BRAK ladies this month. I hope they think she is as sweet as I do!

So a quick post as I am hoping to do a bit more stamping tonight. Thanks so much for popping by and as always your feedback is much appreciated!

4 comments:

jovialjudi said...

Angie! I am one of the lucky girls to have received this gorjuss girl! Thank you so much! It could not have come at a better time to bgighten my day. I don`t know if you knew or not but my husband broke his arm Sunday night and it was just casted today. I so appreciate checking my mail and finding your darling card. I have it posted at SCS in my gallery under jovialjudi. Come visit me at http://paper-rose-petals.blogspot.com/ I am glad I found your blog! Thanks so much for my beautiful card! Hugs, Judi

Unknown said...

Angie, the DP is the perfect match for your fab girl with the striped stockings.... she's like a wee hippie chick!!!

Jaspere said...

Simply adorable. Love your designer paper too.

Sara said...

Super cute!! Love that little gorgjuss girl!