Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthday Card Bonanza


I made my brother a birthday book last year adn each page was a month that had a pocket. I put down the date under the month of each person in our family he would need cards for and filled it for him. He is 28 and still doesn't have a steady sweetie to keep him on top of it...lol!! Anyways... he asked me a couple weeks ago how much I was going to charge him to refill his book for this year. This is one of the feminine cards I made with a gorjuss girl image I received through Splitcoast Stampers wish RAK forum. I think my New Year's resolution is to invest in a fe of these... I think that is one I can definitely keep! :) I also used the sketch challenge from this past week (SC261) I am pretty happy with how it turned out and think I may need to make one for my own stash!

As always, thanks for stopping in and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Angie, this is so cute!!! Love your colors and of course that image is darling! And what a cool idea to do for your brother!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Cindy said...

Angie, this is just adorable!!

Scrapping Julie said...

neat-o mosquito
she is too adorable.

Gina Lindsay said...

What a great sister you are! This is a gorgeous card, I don't know if I could give it to my brother!