Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sonshine!


I missed posting on his day (Dec 31) but this is the card I made him for his 7th birthday! It is pretty simple but I think he liked it pretty well. I was definitely happy with it! I used copics to color him, wrote in his age on the sign. The edge of the billboard is light blue stickles. I love the bright boy colors and he always gets excited to receive cards I made, too.

The image is from Stamping Bella and I used SU! card stock and white taffeta ribbon. I also used some DP I got from one of my SS's and finished off the center with a button.

Thanks for popping by and as always I would love to know what you think...

3 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Perfect for a little boy! Happy belated birthday to him.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Really cute Angie! Great job (: